Livingstone’s Adventure TERMS & CONDITIONS
RATES ARE QUOTED
- All rates quoted are in UNITED STATES DOLLARS.
- Although rates quoted are in US Dollars as indicated above, the Zambian Kwacha as legal tender in Zambia will be accepted for quotations and payments. All quotations in Zambian Kwacha will only be valid for 15 days after the date of the quotation. For payments in Kwacha, the US Dollars amount will be converted using the prevailing Bank of Zambia mid rate on the day of the activity.
- Rates quoted are subject to availability.
- The above rates are subject to change after the implementation of Sales Tax as per the Ministry of Finance budget presentation to be effected on the 1st of July 2019.
- The continued volatility in the international price of fuel has a direct impact on the cost of operating activities which could result in an immediate increase in rates without prior notice. Should this occur it will be communicated to all agents formally.
- Livingstone’s Adventure (the company) reserves the right to change any of the rates without prior notice should any other operating costs increase.
- For Helicopter and Microlight activities, an extra US$ 6.00 per person will be charged for the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) Passenger Safety and National Airports Corporation fees.
- Rates quoted for confirmed bookings will be honoured.
- Return road transfers from the Zimbabwe/Zambian border crossing, from accommodation venues in Livingstone and from the Minor Hotels Falls Resort.
- Where indicated on certain activities, meals or snacks and beverages.
- Park entry fees that may be levied.
- Curio shop purchases.
- DVDs of Microlight and Helicopter Flights.
- Livingstone’s Adventure reserves the right to accept and confirm bookings at their discretion.
- Bookings will be confirmed upon receipt of a 50% deposit payment or a completed signed credit authorisation form.
- Full prepayment is due 14 days prior to the activity.
- Livingstone’s Adventure accepts VISA and Mastercard cards.
- All booking detail must be confirmed in writing.
- All changes to bookings i.e. dates, number of visitors, activity details etc. must be notified in writing.
- Livingstone’s Adventure reserves the right to cancel or release any provisional bookings should the applicable payments not be made to secure the booking.
- A 100 % cancellation fee will be charged if the booking is cancelled 7 days prior to the activity.
- A 50 % cancellation fee will be charged if the booking is cancelled 14 days prior to the activity.
- All No-Shows will be addressed the day after the activity has taken place.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE CANCELLATION POLICY
- Proof of medical certificate
- Delays in travel due to technicalities beyond control
- Any other exceptions will be authorised by the Managing Director
- Discounted children’s rates apply to relevant African Queen / African Princess and Victoria Falls River Safari activities.
- Children under 4 years of age are free of charge for relevant African Queen / African Princess and Victoria Falls River Safari activities.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent / guardian who must sign any relevant indemnities on their behalf.